Istrian Countryside Queen
Open the doors of the amazing stone-built Istrian house Rea located on the Vrh Bentolići hill near Goli vrh and find out what lies behind them. Enjoy utter peace and quiet and all the delights of a traditional countryside estate only a few kilometres from Umag, the sea and beaches. Get a fresh positive energy boost by spending time in the amazing garden and by the pool. Watch the birds, deer and rabbits run along the small forest paths passing the olive groves and vineyards. Visit the nearby ranch and try horse riding. Stock up with Istrian wines – Malvasia, Teran and Muškat. Spend time with family and friends by the fireplace enjoying the traditional Istrian game, truffles or Istrian beef (boškarin) specialties. Get ready for a genuine good night's sleep in the countryside.
Step out into the amazing Rea's garden of more than 1500 m2. Jump into the pool or lounge about on a sun deck-chair. If you feel up for some company, have your friends come over and hang out in the tavern with a kitchen, fireplace and a large table. Sing, talk and share a laugh. In summer, you can spend your days and nights outdoors barbecuing.
We can provide you with:
• accommodation for up to 6 persons, two storeys of a total of 150 m2
• a kitchen, dining room, living room and large lavatory on the ground floor
• a fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, refrigerator, oven, toaster, coffee machine and all other kitchen utensils)
• 4 double rooms with 4 lavatories and showers a swimming pool and sun deck
• a separate tavern with a kitchen and a fireplace
• outdoor barbecue
• towels and linen